We require a highly motivated Calibration and Service Engineer to join our young but quickly growing company.
Employment Type: Full-time
The Calibration and Service Engineer will carry out field and in-house temperature calibrations of both client hardware and the Biomap fleet of loggers. The role will also require some involvement with temperature mapping services and will be office and field based with significant travel commitment at times being required. The role will provide excellent growth opportunities in a fast-moving environment.
Your role will be:
- carrying out field and in-house calibrations of temperature monitoring hardware such as data loggers and continuous monitoring systems
- preparation and execution of mapping exercises
The Ideal applicant must:
- have at least 3 years calibration experience (in-house or field based)
- be a technically and analytically minded individual comfortable with handling large amounts of data on a daily basis with real attention to detail
- have good IT skill level (windows, sql, etc)
- have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- have previous experience in technical/service role/s
- have experience of working with temperature and humidity calibrators
- have experience working with an ISO 9001: 2015 & 17025: 2017
- have excellent organisation and disciplined time management skills
- be self motivated and comfortable working in a small but busy team environment