Biomap Ltd is a company that provides temperature monitoring solutions to the Pharmaceutical & Biotech Industries. We operate in a heavily regulated environment working with a wide range of companies from Labs, Hospitals, Wholesalers and Pharmaceutical manufacturers.
The position is part of a team that is responsible for carrying out calibration and service works in line with documentation associated with the quality management system. To effectively and accurately carry out service works and customer calibration duties through accurate planning and organisation. With a view to providing UKAS and traceable calibrations, service works in the Life Science Industry.
General Role Responsibilities:
- Carrying out planned UKAS & traceable calibration of customers’ equipment on site.
- Conducting service works directly relating to temperature mapping.
- Carry out Installation of Monitoring systems at customer sites.
- Management and control of service equipment ensuring equipment are maintained, checked, and returned.
- Prioritization of time management to ensure service works are completed in a timely manner.
- Preparation and execution of paperwork for service and calibration works.
- Management and archiving of calibration data and reports for the service manager.
- Providing on-site customer support, technical advice, and troubleshooting where necessary.
- Site contact for customers regarding questions about maintenance and calibrations.
- Completing on-site system commissioning & product training
The Ideal applicant must:
- Good IT skill level (Windows, SQL Networks)
- Good understanding of engineering practices
- Knowledge of data logging systems
- Good attention to detail and problem solver.
- Team player mentality, and strong ability to multi-task
- Accurate, reliable and independent way of working
- Be a technically and analytically minded individual comfortable with handling large amounts of data on a daily basis with real attention to detail
- Extended travel required throughout the UK
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Willingness to work away from home for extended periods
Salary: Depending on experience
To apply, please send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org