The iMiniPlus Dry Ice is a temperature data logger designed for the Pharmaceutical and Clinical industry, capable of measuring and recording extreme temperatures from -100°C to +40°C.
Available in both single and multiple trip options, the logger offers some of the highest accuracy levels in its class and is the ideal solution for ensuring safe transport and storage of perishables held in dry ice.
||-100°C to 40°C (-148° to 104°F)
||From -100°C to -80°C +/-1.0°C (-148°F to -112°F +/- 1.8°F)
From -79°C to -10°C +/- 0.7°C (-111°F to 14°F +/- 1.3°F)
From -9°C to 40°C +/- 0.6°C (15°F to 104°F +/- 1.0°F)
|Alarms (2 thresholds)
||High & low
||Certification is available upon request.
||Loggers are shipped pre-configured, ready for use.
Standing orders and inventory maintenance schemes are available.
- Temperature range of -100°C to +40°C
- 1 meter Teflon cable connects stainless steel temperature probe to the data logger
- Start & stop button features located on the face of the unit
- Bookmarking capabilities
- Large LCD display with multi-functional viewing
- Large memory capacity; 8048 readings
- Available as a single trip or multi-use unit